Introducing BlueBar: A Rugged, Truss-Mountable Black Light LED Fixture Series That Crushes The Competition
BlueBar is far from being just another UV LED fixture.
Like our VioStorm and Effects Master series, it’s a professional-grade product built to be tough, designed to be truss-mountable, and created to be as bright as possible—all while still competing on price.
Unlike other competing products, the Blue Bar has the following features:
- Premium quality UV LEDs, which produce more UV output, resulting in a brighter effect. At 400nm, it outshines competing 400nm UV LED products. (See below regarding output.)
- Polished, Everbrite aluminum reflector with angled sides offers more reflective surface area, greater coverage, and maximum output.
- Tough UVT (UV-Transmitting) acrylic lens cover helps protect the LEDs from flying debris or careless technicians.
- Thermally bonded heat sinks mounted just behind the LEDs help dissipate heat and extend the life of the LEDs. (Contrary to popular belief, LEDs do produce a certain amount of heat. BlueBar is designed to manage it properly.)
- Heavy gauge rolled steel housing with stainless steel hardware means greater durability. Housing also features an attractive flat back powder coat finish, and vented sides to dissipate heat buildup and extend the life of the fixture.
- The fully adjustable L-brackets mean it can be mounted at any angle.
- With the optional twenty clamp and safety cable, it can be truss-mounted for professional applications. Other optional mounting hardware include a T-bar ceiling attachment and floor stand.
- Built-in fuse protection gives you peace of mind. Plus, the fuse is user-changeable: it is easily accessible on the side of the housing, without even opening the fixture.
- BlueBar was designed for easy serviceability. Inside access is as easy as removing the lens cover and reflector.
- Universal voltage power supply means you can plug it in anywhere.
- Six-foot power cord reduces need for extension cables.
- Comes in 2 sizes: 20” and 40”, giving you greater flexibility.
- Product quality is guaranteed with our One Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
All these premium features are available at a price comparable to other linear 400nm UV-LED products on the market. (We invite you to compare. You’ll notice the difference in quality and performance.)
Here’s What You Should Know About UV Black Light LEDs
Unlike other manufacturers, we’re going to be completely honest and straight up with you…
Nearly all UV-LED products currently on the market, including BlueBar, have a peak wavelength of 385-400nm, which isn’t ideal for creating the best and brightest UV effects. There are three reasons for this…
- At 385-400nm, a lot of visible violet light is produced, which means the effect isn’t as effective in complete darkness.
- At 385-400nm, most invisible fluorescent materials (such as our Invisible Luminescent Paints and Clear Top Coats) do not respond well—if at all.
- At 385-400nm even visible fluorescent colors will shift slightly due to the violet and blue visible light produced.
For the perfect “Wildfire Effect”, you’ll need true 365nm black light, and lots of it. This is what our VioStorm Series and Effects Master series fixtures are designed to produce.
Even the few 365nm LED products that are currently on the market produces a fraction of UV that inexpensive fluorescent fixtures do, and at many times the cost. They are expensive to say the least.
The good news is, while the BlueBar fixtures also have a peak wavelength of 400nm, they do produce a brighter effect than other competing UV LED fixtures at this level.
If you want the most powerful UV output, we’ll be honest: LED isn’t the solution. But if you really want the “cool factor” of having a high quality UV LED fixture then BlueBar is the ideal choice.
Three ways to order: