We have an early Christmas present for you: a holiday drink recipe for black light fans. (We know that’s you.)
But first we would like to thank all of our customers, clients, and distributors for making 2016 a great year!
We also want to advise you of our holiday hours:
- Monday, December 26 – CLOSED
- Monday, January 2 – CLOSED
Other than those two days, we will be open our normal business hours.
However, due to year-end inventory there will be no shipping Thursday, December 29 and Friday, December 30. The last day for shipping in 2016 will be Wednesday, December 28.
- Thursday, December 29 – OPEN, NO SHIPPING
- Friday, December 30 – OPEN, NO SHIPPING
Now on to the real reason you clicked over here…
A BLACKLIGHT TWIST ON AN OLD FAVORITE MIXED DRINK:
We call it a “Wildfire & Ice.” (See photo.) It glows ice blue on top and red on the bottom. Very Christmasy, huh?
Here’s how you make it:
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Pour in 2 oz. of your favorite vodka.
- Top with 4 oz. of tonic water.
- Squeeze one lime wedge over the drink, then drop it in and lightly stir.
- Add a splash of grenadine.
- Say a toast. Here’s ours: “To a very… interesting… year. And to our customers for at least making it fun!”
Cheers. And Happy Holidays!