Got a small space you need illuminated with black light?
Well finally, there’s an ultra-cool alternative to the cheap, under-the-cabinet fluorescent black lights you find in hardware stores.
For a much more elegant and powerful solution, there’s now the Ultrarail series…
The Ultrarail is perfect for small, intimate, enclosed spaces such as shelving, exhibits, displays, coves, soffits, etc.
Here are the key features…
- Its ultra-slim and sleek design means it fits just about anywhere, and looks terrific at the same time!
- It’s extremely versatile: each fixture can be linked to any other Ultrarail fixture of any length using cords and modular connectors. Any space can be accommodated, and an infinite number of configurations are possible!
- Snap-in mounting brackets and modular design mean installation is a breeze.
- There are no external power supplies to deal with, and because the fixtures are linkable, only one power cable is required. Up to 300W can plug into a single outlet.
- It features a built-in, high-performance electronic ballast for more powerful, energy-efficient output.
Despite all these features, the Ultrarail also comes at an attractive price. To learn all the technical details, visit the product page on Wildfire’s website.
To purchase, visit the Wildfire Store, or see your local dealer.