It has arrived, folks.
A few months ago, we introduced the 60W VioStorm, an evolutionary step forward in commercial black light LED technology. We promised a 120W version—which would literally outshine ALL competing products on the market—was coming soon.
Now, we’re happy to announce the arrival of the promised 120W VioStorm.
It has more power, control, and versatility than ANY other black light LED fixture on the market. It’s so powerful, it can successfully compete with metal-halide long throw fixtures. It truly is a milestone in commercial black light LED technology.
To recap what we’ve written before, here’s what makes the VioStorm (both the 60W and 120W versions) the best LED black light fixture available…
True 365nm LEDs deliver just the right wavelength for eye-popping UV effects…
If you’re looking for a true “Wildfire Effect”, you need a fixture with a peak wavelength around 365nm. Most other products feature 400nm, 390nm, or 385nm LEDs—far short of the 365nm needed for ultra-bright, eye-popping effects.
An array of 12 powerful, energy efficient 10W UV LEDs (six in the 60W version) deliver jaw-dropping output…
If you’re familiar with the efficiency of LEDs, you know 120W is a heck of a lot of output. And in VioStorm—combined with the 365nm wavelength and high-end LEDs—it’s enough to outshine all competing LED products on the market, and even compete with metal-halide long throws.
An advanced next-generation control system for ultimate intuitive control…
VioStorm incorporates Wildfire’s brand new Trias™ intuitive 3-button digital control and monitoring system with capacitive touch switching and a highly visible OLED display. It includes DMX, RDM, and a whole lot more, for ultimate intuitive control. Trias™ will be incorporated into all of Wildfire’s fixtures across the line, so stay tuned. More details are coming soon.
Plus, a host of other professional features…
VioStorm is a professional product built for professional use with professionals in mind. Here are a few of the features lighting designers and technicians will love…
- Premium quality 365nm UV LED emitters. Unlike many competing products, these LEDs produce no visible yellowtail. A visible yellowtail requires secondary filtering, and a loss of UV output as a result.
- Optically clear molded silicone optics that do not degrade or yellow when exposed to high levels of UV, unlike lower cost plastic optics.
- A unique interchangeable optic system that enables you to configure beam angles to whatever you need, whenever you want.
- Flicker-free 16 bit dimming resolution.
- High-quality industry-standard Neutrik and Amphenol connectors for all DMX, Data and Power connections for more secure, reliable, and maintenance-free connections.
- Industry leading SinkPAD thermal management technology keeps the LEDs running consistently cool, which extends their life.
- Zener Diode LED protection, which allows for individual LED failure—a very slight possibility—without effecting the operation of remaining LEDs. (Individual LEDs, by the way, are fully replaceable in case of failure.)
- Fully adjustable three-position mounting yoke, which includes an integrated floor stand for maximum mounting versatility. A high quality truss clamp and safety cable is also supplied with every fixture.
- Industry standard 7.5” accessory brackets, which accept readily available 7.5” barn doors and accessories, unlike competing manufactures who lock you into purchasing expensive accessories that only fit their fixture, and are only available from them. VioStorm even includes a 7.5” diffusion frame with every fixture for increased beam shaping options.
- Easy to service: simply remove the top cover and all components are easily accessible. Even the wiring connectors are removable and reusable without tools or crimping.
- Three-year no-hassle parts and labor warranty.
In short, VioStorm is the first truly professional UV LED black light fixture on the market with the power, control, and versatility of a long throw. Contact Wildfire for full specs and support in specifying these fixtures.