If you own a VioStorm UV-LED fixture, this update can be installed via the USB to mini B USB cable included with every fixture. The software file contains all the step-by-step instructions to properly install this update.
Here’s what’s new in version 1.2:
- There are now specific software versions for each fixture model (VS-60 and VS-120).
- Added new DMX Mode function to the menu to allow the option of selecting 1-, 2-, or 3-channel mode, giving you the choice of either more versatility, or allowing more fixtures on the same DMX universe.
- Added new editable Optic Type menu field that is supported in RDM, which is helpful when changing the optic set from, for example, flood to spot.
- LED hour timer now only runs when LED’s are on at least 10% or more, rather than when just the fixture itself is on.
- RDM get lamp state now looks at both local and DMX control source.
- Added RDM device model description support, to make it easier to keep track of your fixtures from the console.
- Software now stores RDM Device Label in eeprom if set command sent from RDM controller.
- Fixture display now shows real-time values for Dimmer and Effect functions while in DMX mode.
- Added separate locked fan rotor RDM alerts for both Fan A and Fan B.
- Added RDM sensors for both Fan A and Fan B RPM.
- Fixed fan PWM in bootloader.
To get the update, just visit the Resources>Downloads section of our website, download the appropriate file for your model fixture, and follow the step-by-step instructions provided in the .zip file.
Let us know how it works for you!